The educational system of the state of Ohio allows talented high school students an opportunity to earn college credit prior to completion of their high school programs through Dual Enrollment. Dual Enrollment is designed to complement and supplement a high school's college preparatory curriculum. MVNU has three Dual Enrollment options. The cost to your family will vary depending on the program you choose.
- College Credit Plus (CCP) – Enacted into law in September, 2014, this program allows students at Ohio public high schools to take courses without cost. Ohio residents at non-public high schools are also eligible and funded at a reduced level.
- Family Pay – A reduced tuition option designed for students who are ineligible or partially eligible for CCP funding.
- Summer Learn – Students of any age are eligible to take any of MVNU's online summer course offerings.
- Fall 2017 Online Courses
These 14-week courses are offered online during the regular MVNU fall and spring semesters.
- BIB1014 The Narrative of Scripture (4 Semester Hours) *Self-Pay Option Only
- BIO1014 Principles of Biology with Lab (4 Semester Hours)
- ESS1054 Meteorology with Lab (4 Semester Hours)
- COM1053 Introduction to Communication (3 Semester Hours)
- ECO1033 Principles of Macroeconomics (3 Semester Hours)
- ENG1083 College Writing (3 Semester Hours)
- MAT1023 Precalculus (3 Semester Hours)
- HIS1013 The Western Tradition in World Context (3 Semester Hours)
- PED1002 Principles of Health & Fitness (2 Semester Hours)
- POL1003 American Politics & Government (3 Semester Hours)
- PSY1013 General Psychology (3 Semester Hours)
Spring Semester (1/11/18 through 5/4/18)
- ENG1063 Introduction to Literature (3 Semester Hours)
- ESS1044 Astronomy with Lab (4 Semester Hours)
- HIS1003 Western Civilization I: Antiquity to the Reformation (3 Semester Hours)
- MAT1034 Calculus I (4 Semester Hours)
- MAT2063 Introduction to Statistics (3 Semester Hours)
- SOC1013 Introduction to Sociology (3 Semester Hours)
Send me more information about Dual Enrollment