If you haven’t received your Fast Pass yet, you still have some things to do before you’ll be ready for New Student Orientation in June. A Fast Pass allows you to skip the lines by checking in two hours later than others! Complete the items on this list a full two weeks before the Orientation date you registered for and we’ll mail you your Fast Pass.
Note: Many of these items will not be possible until you’re accepted. For more information on your admissions status, please contact your admissions counselor.
Fast Pass Checklist
- Log into your MVNU portal account
- Go to password.mvnu.edu and change your password. (Your current username and password can be found on the original financial aid award letter you received in the mail. If you cannot locate your award letter, contact your admissions counselor to retrieve your password.)
- Go to portal.mvnu.edu and log in using your new password. While you’re there, do some exploring! Clicking on “WebAdvisor for Students” allows you to do helpful things like view your financial aid award, see your account balance, view your class schedule, and set up emergency notifications.
- Academic Advising Form (required for all students)
- Health Form
- Off-campus housing petition form (required only for commuter students)
- Tuition Deposit
- Housing Deposit (required only for students who are living on campus)
- Campus Housing and Roommate Form (required only for students who are living on campus)
- Go to myaward.mvnu.edu and login using your username and new password (see “Log into your MVNU portal account” mentioned above) to see your most up-to-date financial aid award.
- Complete your checklist items two weeks before Orientation using the easy-to-follow instructions on the site. (Note: If you’re not taking out loans or filling out the FAFSA, you may not have much to do on the Financial Aid list).
- If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 740-397-9000, extension 4520. If you are having trouble with your username and password information, please contact MVNU’s Motherboard helpdesk at email@example.com or call 740-397-9000 extension 5555.
- NOTICE: Beginning on May 1, students who have sent in their tuition deposit will have access to their MVNU email account. Although it’s not required to receive a Fast Pass, you may start using your official MVNU email account approximately one week after you've sent in your tuition deposit by following these instructions:
- Go to mymail.mvnu.edu
- Type in your full email address and password.
- Your email address is the username found on your original financial aid award letter followed by @mail.mvnu.edu (remember to use your new password if you changed it in step 1 above).
- Your password can also be found on your original financial aid award letter. (If you cannot locate your award letter, contact your admissions counselor to retrieve your password)
- Inform your friends that this is your new email address and start using your email.
- If you have problems logging into your email, contact MVNU’s Motherboard Helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 740-397-9000 extension 5555.