The Residual ACT is an on-campus testing program for colleges that wish to administer the ACT tests to their enrolled, admitted or applicant students.
The R-ACT is administered in a group testing setting. Results are reported only to the college administering the tests. No Student Reports are generated and you may not request additional score reports for
any other college. MVNU will be the only college to receive your test scores. The R-ACT consists of four multiple choice tests given for each of the
following areas: English, Mathematics, Reading, and Science.
In order to be eligible to take the Residual ACT, students must have submitted an application for admission to MVNU.
Keep the following in mind:
Test dates are listed below:
- You must bring an ACT-approved photo ID with you on testing day.
- The cost to take the Residual ACT is $53.00. A check or money order needs to be made payable to MVNU. Payment is due on the day of testing.
- The Residual ACT scores only count for MVNU admission and scholarships. They will not be sent to any other college or university and cannot
be used for any national scholarships.
- Residual ACT scores can be used for MVNU academic scholarships provided the deadlines are met. Contact MVNU Financial Aid for the latest
- The residual ACT cannot be used to establish eligibility for intercollegiate athletics by NAIA rules.
- Please allow at least 4 hours to take the test.
- There will be no Plus-Writing.
- Before taking the test, go to act.org and make sure your calculator is permitted by ACT. The testing center
cannot provide calculators.
- You will need to wait 60 days to re-take the R-ACT a second time.
- Please arrive to the testing location 15 minutes prior to testing.
- Saturday, April 20, 2013 - 9:00 a.m. - Test Center (Thorne Library)
- Thursday, June 27, 1:00 p.m. Campus Center 228
- Thursday, July 25, 1:00
p.m. Campus Center 228
To register for a R-ACT date call the MVNU Testing Center at 866-462-6868 or 740-397-9000, extension 4230 for both numbers.