MVNU is a residential campus made up of four Residence Halls and 102 Townhouse style apartments. The MVNU Residence Life Staff is responsible for facilitating the needs of residential students, and is made up of both professional and student staff members who live on campus with MVNU students. Resident Directors supervise several aspects of residential living for MVNU living areas, which includes: room assignment and changes, communication with Physical Plant, planning activities for residents, supervising move-in and move-out times, mediation and disciple. Resident Assistants are student leaders who assist the Resident Director by planning activities, encouraging individual students and providing spiritual direction for residents.
Where will I live?Incoming freshman live in:
- Oakwood Hall (Males)
- Pioneer Hall (Females)
- Galloway Hall (Freshman and Sophomore Females)
There are four female apartment complexes (Maplewood, Spruce, Elmwood, and Rosewood), and three male apartment complexes (Cedar, Birch, and Cypress). There are several common lobbies, computer labs, vending machines and laundry rooms throughout campus that are available to MVNU residential students.Each of our apartments has:
- Common living room
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Each residential room has:
- 2 Desks
- A closet
- Drawer space for clothing
- 2 high-speed computer ports
For more information on what to bring to campus look at our list of necessities.
For more information about Residence Life or Student Development, please use these links to contact our offices:
- Safety and Security
- Safety/Emergency Information
- Student Health Services
- Counseling & Career Center
- Male Residence
- Female Residence
- For more information on what to bring to campus look at our list of necessities.
- For floor plans click here
- For more information about Residence Life please contact Aaron Quinn.
- For more information about Student Life please contact Wendi Lahmon