Summer Online Learning
Registration for Summer 2017 is now open!
To be reminded of when registration opens click here.
Streamline your degree and finish early!
MVNU Summer Learning provides competitively priced online summer courses for traditional undergraduate students. This is a great opportunity both for current and future MVNU students to get ahead, save money, and maximize their college investment!
By taking general education classes during the summer, students can spend more time focusing on their major classes during the fall and spring semesters. Online classes are convenient and flexible, perfect for students with jobs and other responsibilities during the summer. Additionally, MVNU Summer Learning makes it easy take summer classes online without the hassle of transferring credits from other institutions.
MVNU Summer Learning is an excellent choice if you are:
- An incoming freshman wanting to get an early start at MVNU.
- An athlete needing to free up some time during busy seasons.
- An enterprising student looking to obtain your degree early.
Because of the online format, you can control your time commitment by selecting six, eight, or twelve week semester plans:
- A-Term: 12 weeks, May — August
- B-Term: 6 weeks, May — June
- C-Term: 6 weeks, July — August
- D-Term: 8 weeks, June — August
The cost per credit hour of MVNU Summer Learning is only $200! This is half the price of credit hours for fall or spring semester, making these classes an ideal way to earn your degree faster and save money.